We have compiled a list of helpful Medicare publications and related documents. We know Medicare can be overwhelming and with 120 documents on the Medicare.gov site we find these documents to be some of the most useful to understanding the complexities of Medicare.
Use the links below to open the PDF documents directly on your computer. You can print the documents or read them on the computer screen. You can also “right click” on the links and “save as” or “save file as” to save them to your computer.
- Medicare & You – Updated for 2020
- Your Guide to Medicare’s Preventive Services
- Your Medicare Benefits
- Choosing a Medigap Policy: A Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare
- Medicare and Other Health Benefits: Your Guide to Who Pays First
- Your Guide to Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medicare Coverage of Diabetes Supplies & Services
For additional Medicare publications and documents visit Medicare.gov.
If you have further questions please contact us. We pride ourselves in helping our clients understand the complexities of Medicare.